About me

Elizabeth Paterson is a married, mother of three children. She loves all things creative and is currently writing Children's Stories, hopefully for future publication. She is also interested in Young Adult fiction and is studying Creative Writing through an online educator.

Saturday 4 April 2015

Your faithful ones


My greatest desire right now is that my children grow to love God. Not just because we, their parents, have told them to; but, because they themselves have experienced their own genuine and authentic encounter with the love of God and His great faithfulness. 
We pray that God will help us to lead them well, to walk in His ways and to know His purpose for their lives, but one day they will need to choose to make their faith their own. 
So I pray that He will guard their hearts as they walk in this world. I pray that they will seek to know Him and understand His incredible grace and mercy. I pray that they will perceive His enduring and unfailing love.

"We love because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19 

May our children be counted among Your faithful ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment